Do-It-Yourself data recovery software (DDR)
|“We tried one data recovery tool after the other to recover a heavy logical damaged NTFS disk partition – we couldn’t find a tool with good results, so we started to develop our own”
Our data recovery tools offers all kind of data recovery scenarios, disk imaging tools, wipe, foreign file system browsing and much more…
Supports all kind of media
- flash media like USB thumb disks, SD cards etc.
- media players, phones etc. (must be appear as a volume or disk on your computer to work)
- optical media like CD, DVD etc.
- hard drives
- RAID drives: RAID0, RAID5 and combinations (e.g. RAID50 etc.), JBOD – must appear as physical or logical disks on your computer to work)
Supports all kind of file systems
- FAT12/16/32 (mainly used on flash cards, hard disks etc.)
- exFAT (mainly used on flash cards)
- NTFS (used on PC hard drives)
- CDFS/ISO9660 (used on optical media)
- HFS+ (used on Mac hard drives)
- ext2/3 (used on Linux disks)
- RAW (means it recovers without any file system by scanning for ‘foot prints’ of your lost files)
- VMDK (VMWare flat or sparse virtual disk image files, incl. snapshots and extents)
- Coming soon: ext4, ReFS (used on Win2012 server and Win8), UFS/XFS
Supports all kind of recovery scenarios
- Deleted files recovery – can recover from deleted files, even if deleted from recycle bin, and can use a so called ‘RAW’ file system feature to detect files by ‘foot prints’
- Formatted partition/disk recovery – can unformat a partition or disk with heavy logical damages, or if formatted with different file systems – can recover from corrupt boot sectors, corrupt file system structures etc.
- Find lost disk partitions – can recover from lost boot sectors, corrupt partition tables etc.
Has unique additional features
- Browse native and foreign file systems: browse file systems not available on your computer! (for example browse HFS+ or Linux volumes on your PC)
- Wipe data: securely wipe individual files
- Disk diagnostics: analyze media to detect bad blocks, show disk usage etc.
- Disk tools: create/restore disk image files, direct disk-to-disk copy, securely wipe unused space, wipe entire disks, hex view etc.
- Refresh disk: Safely verify and rewrite all media blocks
- Remote recovery: remotely recover by accessing screen and keyboard of a remote computer
Download ( try before you buy )
PC: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7 or higher
DEMO version restriction: You cannot save files in DEMO mode
By clicking this download link, you are accepting the license below!
NOTE: Download coming soon!
This is trialware. Software is licensed, not sold or owned. The author grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use this software. You may not redistribute the software. You may not use this software to establish an online service with it. You may use Single-user licenses only for a single user. You accept the license by downloading this software. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Help / Quick start
- Always try before you buy! Please download and try the repair to make sure that the software meets your needs before buying a license.
Please also read the FAQ *before* purchasing! It contains useful information why in some cases, the full version may *not* recover your data.
- As with all online software sales, there are NO REFUNDS!
- For non-EURO: The price is converted into your currency at the current rate during the purchase process.
- You’ll get an invoice (.PDF file with VAT/MwSt details) directly after purchasing.
|I have read all above, and by clicking this button below I accept that I cannot get money back for any reason.|
||39 EUR (+19% VAT/MwSt for Germany and EU contries)|
||59 EUR (+19% VAT/MwSt for Germany and EU contries)|
||399 EUR (+19% VAT/MwSt for Germany and EU contries)|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)